How Does It Work?
As a corporate partner, you’ll:
- Help us understand your challenges and opportunities so that we can build our events to address them
- Allow us to publicly list you as a Corporate Partner member
- Provide a speaker for an event for either a stand-alone session or as part of a panel discussion
- Send your team members to the events (with a special sizeable discount for colleagues and extended network of contacts)
- Help with any introductions that may be helpful as we build the agenda (i.e. your counterparts in other organizations)
Your benefits include:
- Ability to shape what amounts to a “stealth vendor fair” for your organization
- Access to a variety of cutting-edge potential partners in one location
- Opportunity to select potential partners for private meetings at the events
- Positioning of you brand as a thought leader in the consumer insights area
- Opportunity to align with non-competitive brands for knowledge sharing and cooperation
- Access to exclusive resources, information, and content
How Much Does It Cost?
Being an Insight Innovation Corporate Partner is completely free.
The private meetings at Insight Innovation events aren’t “random speed dates.” We just try to match supply and demand for the good of the industry. Here’s the drill: you tell us what you are looking for beforehand. We’ll do our best to get companies that meet those criteria to the conference. We’ll then share the entire attendee list with you, as well as descriptions of each company, and will work with you to select the ones that are most interesting to you. It really is a private vendor fair and you are in control of the process while we do the heavy lifting.
Learn About Corporate Partner Meetings
Here are some writeups about Corporate Partner Meetings at our previous events: